A Texas A&M University freshman died after snorting Adderall, a prescription drug used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, according to a newly released autopsy report.

College Station, Texas, TV station KCEN reports that Joseph Little, 18, was a Phi Gamma Delta pledge who snorted the medication to stay awake during rush events.

Little died Aug. 29 after a series of seizures reportedly caused him to have a stroke.

The seizures happened shortly after Little spent several hours standing in the summer heat wearing a suit and tie, one of several rush events. Friends reportedly said he looked sickly.

Little died two days after he was admitted to the hospital. 

The fraternity was suspended after the death, KCEN said.